Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Learn It

Today is mummy's birthday,so happy...
This morning I gave her a birthday card,actually not this morning,is last night I put it on the table so that she can easily see it! Aha! XD

Nothing to do,listening to music on the radio.. Staying at home,felt boring,man....
But I did something to make my day interesting by reading the novels.. haha =)
I read Daddy-Long-Legs, quite a nice story and I learnt something on that novels...

=THE SECRET OF HAPPINESS=

So,what's the secret of Happiness??
Answer: is to live in the now! Not to be for ever regretting the past, or anticipating the future; but to get the most that you can out of this very instant.
Ya,that's great! I really love this sentence! It reflects about me that worring the things when something gone wrong, or I did something that scared people might angry with me.. The book says "most people don't live; they just race." Do you agree with it?? haha ..xp

We are trying to reach the goals far away from the horizon, but sometimes they in the heat of the going, they get so breathless and panting that they lose all sight of the beautiful, tranquil country or places they are passing through; and then the first thing they know , they are old and worn out, and it does'nt make any difference whether they've reach the goal or not.
You got it??

Perhaps I really learnt it, but it's interesting. So I wrote it share with you! Enjoy reading, it helps broaden our minds..... =)

1 comment: