Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Holiday 2

This few days kept raining,feeling sleepy but can't sleep.. I don't know why =(
Woke up early in the morning,did the usual habit ,reading newspaper and listening to the radio, then have a breakfast...

I usually did this escpecially now I'm still in the holiday,but I do not have the holiday mood?!
Last Saturday,the day I stepped out of my house, hanging out with my schoolmate and chit chating along the train. Unfortunately,we missed the place we should stopped.. xp
Funny right??!

KLCC having a book fest and that's the place we went. It was crowded of people,a lots of books from overseas... I've bought some fiction novels and I gonna love it,anyway. It does not costed me a lots but is cheap because it having a great offer! Around 2p.m, we went for lunch but is full of people every where. OMG! You can't imagine it was crowded with lots of people! We went back at 4 something,and I really hate it because the ticket counter was congested just like a traffic jam on the road. Yeah,it was!


Quite tired when reached home,but I felt appreciated to my friend who accompany me for that day,thank you , my friend! IMY~

I don't want my holiday to end, hope the time can just stop at this moment,really...
I hate my timetable , it irritated me.. Why is it happened to me like this? Am I not belong to one of them? I hoped to be with my coursemates,we having so much FUNS!! I love it~ But this does not stay long...

A Song that might belongs TO me...

A song for myself and I love it,is Eminem-Not Afraid.
The lyrics is like this:
I'm not afraid to take a stand,
Everybody come take my hand,
We'll walk this together,
Through the storm,whatever weather,cold or warm,
Just let you know that,''you'' 're not alone..


The ''you'' means me,myself,I thought. This lyrics reflects about me,I'm a person who are can be said is afraid,not means that afraid of all things,but somethings... I'm afraid I lose my friends suddenly, I afraid to be alone but sometimes it just normal to me,I'm OK with it.. But I'll tell myself, that I'm not alone,but should be happy to myself !

Enjoy the following holiday~

No comments:

Post a Comment